The Lean Construction Institute of Western Australia in collaboration with RFID in Energy, Mining and Construction, invites you to participate in the 4th Australian Lean Construction Conference at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 12th – 14th August 2014. For further information please visit the conference website:
LCI WA Mini-Series - Introducing Lean Construction Practices to WA
The LCI Western Australia is offering a FREE series to introduce Lean Construction Practices to Western Australia as a prelude to the LCI National Conference being hosted at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre 12th – 14th August 2014. The series will be held monthly and each event will be co-sponsored by a different Lean technology solution provider.
Lean Construction Institute Australia
Lean Construction Institute of Australia (LCIA) is a non-profit organisation, founded in 2012. The Institute’s purpose is to be a catalyst for industry transformation through lean project delivery. LCIA advocates using a lean operating system within a collaborative commercial and cultural framework.
Our broad goals include:
- Transforming design and construction using lean principles, practices and tools
- Setting standards for lean performance based on a common language, fundamental principles and basic practices
- Providing education to create awareness, promote learning, and understanding of tools and techniques for lean project delivery
- Conducting basic and applied research to promote understanding, to drive continuous improvement and to develop transformational tools & techniques
- Sponsoring Communities of Practice to share knowledge and experience in major markets nationwide
- Recognising excellence in lean project delivery through an award program
LCI AU News