The LCI National Conference 2014 will be held in association with the inaugural ‘RFID in Energy, Mining & Construction’ by RFID Journal
LCI WA Mini-Series - Introducing Lean Construction Practices to WA
The LCI Western Australia is offering a FREE series to introduce Lean Construction Practices to Western Australia as a prelude to the LCI National Conference being hosted at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre 12th – 14th August 2014. The series will be held monthly and each event will be co-sponsored by a different Lean technology solution provider.
Lean Construction Institute Australia
Lean Construction Institute of Australia (LCIA) is a non-profit organisation, founded in 2012. The Institute’s purpose is to be a catalyst for industry transformation through lean project delivery. LCIA advocates using a lean operating system within a collaborative commercial and cultural framework.
Our broad goals include:
- Transforming design and construction using lean principles, practices and tools
- Setting standards for lean performance based on a common language, fundamental principles and basic practices
- Providing education to create awareness, promote learning, and understanding of tools and techniques for lean project delivery
- Conducting basic and applied research to promote understanding, to drive continuous improvement and to develop transformational tools & techniques
- Sponsoring Communities of Practice to share knowledge and experience in major markets nationwide
- Recognising excellence in lean project delivery through an award program
LCI AU News